Welcome to our blog and enjoy your stay..

There is now a music player towards the bottom of this blog..Feel free to listen to the music in the player..Please press play on any song you would like to listen too...Thanks~kim(purplefrog)

Monday, February 9, 2009

Stalking the Chicken

I love chicken ... I am going to catch this chicken and take him home ... here chicken chicken!
To become more aware of my inner self, and mostly get away from blogging for a while, I took up the sport of bare hand chicken hunting. No, I don't eat them, it's just a catch and release program. My eyes never look directly at the bird, as this will create tension between me and the animal. So far, my travels to the great wild chicken pastures have kept my hands off a keyboard for 5 days. My goal is to not blog for a full week. So far .... so good.
OK, I am going to make my move. See you at the next bloggers intervention meeting where I will be giving a speech on blogging diversion.

1 comment:

  1. This post is giving me Deja Vu all over again! And now I'm craving a great big chicken too! :)

    ReplyDelete