Welcome to our blog and enjoy your stay..

There is now a music player towards the bottom of this blog..Feel free to listen to the music in the player..Please press play on any song you would like to listen too...Thanks~kim(purplefrog)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Roseanne World & Blogging JUICE

Roseanne Barr Hates Brangelina ... but LOVES Speedcat Hollydale / a transcript from the Roseanne World Blog As I was making my rounds in the blogosphere, I happened to notice that Roseanne World had mentioned my Technorati Twister Super Meme. Roseanne Barr reads my blog all the time and comments anonymously each and every Monday. I guess we have pretty different viewpoints on almost everything ... that's why she is so interesting and abrasive. You will find posts containing things like, "Roseanne to TMZ: Tell Me How My Ass Tastes! " on her blog, so get children out of the room when loading up this website. She is one crazy whacky woman. LMAOROFLOL :-)
Roseanne World is read by millions of bloggers, so my hit counter has been burning up. 12,000 hits in the last hour alone. I hope that most of these folks will join in my World Record Blogging Meme 2008. This could get interesting!!
You can click on the picture to read her post from today.

............. Roseanne says ....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Angelina Jolie smells like a carp"

1 comment: