Welcome to our blog and enjoy your stay..

There is now a music player towards the bottom of this blog..Feel free to listen to the music in the player..Please press play on any song you would like to listen too...Thanks~kim(purplefrog)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Favre in a Jets Helmet: First Look

What was my reaction when I saw this?





It was like seeing my mom giving a lap dance in the local strip club.

Yeah, that whole shivery, gross-out feeling, like you need to go find the bleach right now for a long hot shower.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think the case of Clorox I ordered is here.

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE TO AGREE ... very very strange.

    Hello from SpeedyCat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so...so...weird...what's it all about speedy? sung to what's it all about alfie...

    ReplyDelete