Welcome to our blog and enjoy your stay..

There is now a music player towards the bottom of this blog..Feel free to listen to the music in the player..Please press play on any song you would like to listen too...Thanks~kim(purplefrog)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I need some help

I really need some help Hubby is great about doing things around the house, but at his own pace..for instance the pool has been opened for two weeks but it's not ready to be used yet...the chemicals are not right and it hasn't been vacuumed, but Hubby claims..one of these days... His garden is not fully planted..his friends are taking lettuce, cauliflower, and wonderful other things out of theirs but his is droopy and not fully planted. Around the cement are clusters of weeds and stones...the furniture is not outside, the pool stuff is still in the garage. And I don't even know if he has the necessary chemicals to start the pool. I am doing all I can..really..but I was absent when the art of nagging was discussed and I don't know how to go about it. I tried the helpless female but he said "your doing great..keep going" meanwhile he and young son have been fishing, golfing...all the usual guy stuff..come on help a friend out here..just get me started..nothing too much..I don't want to be a statistic...I just need to know how to get him motivated without him wanting to kill me..please...just whisper in my ear..

Maunie James

2 comments: