Welcome to our blog and enjoy your stay..

There is now a music player towards the bottom of this blog..Feel free to listen to the music in the player..Please press play on any song you would like to listen too...Thanks~kim(purplefrog)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dictated By Fate



In the middle of nowhere
With no where to go
The cool of the night
Descends all around
I lay quietly in the bunk
Feel the movement of air
Through the open window
My mind begins to drift
Not here but not far
Somewhere in between
I feel the touch of a woman
See her eyes and see her soul
Her sadness and her pain
Frustration and anger
All there to see
I know her although I know not how
We have never met but once
That night in the dark
Seek her I shall
A life's quest begins
Until we remember the day
Our paths crossed dictated in fate

1 comment:

  1. That poem was lovely...I really enjoyed it...I hope we hear more from you Robert...humm I could be wrong...I usually am...but that sounds kinda like Speedy...but as I say I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete